The library has 20 PCs and other accessories adequate to cater to the needs of users. The PCs are meant for users to access OPAC, databases, ebooks, e-journals and other e-resources. The library has been Wi-Fi enabled to provide wireless access to the Internet. Users are welcome to use their laptops in the library.
- Access to JSTOR : JSTOR is a not-for-profit organization with a dual mission to create and maintain a trusted archive of important scholarly journals and to provide access to these journals as widely as possible. JSTOR offers both multidisciplinary and discipline-specific collections
- EBSCO Corporate ResourceNet (CRN) contains full text articles from more than 1,200 quality magazines and journals. The database includes full text sources ranging from general publications such as Fortune and Money to trade publications such as American Demographics, Chemical Week, Electronic Business and Restaurant Hospitality.
- Questia : Questia is the first online library that provides 24/7 access to the world’s largest online collection of books and journal articles in the humanities and social sciences, plus magazine and newspaper articles. One can search each and every word of all of the books and journal articles in the collection Questia offers a range of search, note-taking, and writing tools. These tools help students locate the most relevant information on their topics quickly, quote and cite correctly, and create properly formatted footnotes and bibliographies automatically. It provides a comprehensive research environment to meet students’ academic needs.
- Delnet : Developing Library Network is a major resource sharing Library Network in India. It networks more than 1,200 libraries in India and six other countries. This facility is also available to our staff and students. DELNET provides access to more than 70 lakh records of books, journals articles, etc. The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Document Delivery Services (DDS) are one of the most popular services provided by DELNET. The ILL facility allows a member library to borrow books from any other library in any part of the country through DELNET and also get photocopies of journals articles.
- J-Gate Social & Management Sciences J-Gate provides seamless access to millions of journal articles available online offered by 8,750 + Publishers. Presently it has a massive database of journal literature, indexed from 26,830+ e-journals with links to full text at publisher sites. J-Gate Social & Management Sciences (JSMS) is a subset of J-Gate and indexes e-journals in the fields of Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Information Technology, Computer science etc. Journal coverage: 6700 Indexed, 2000 free full text
- The IEEE Xplore digital library: is a powerful resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners. IEEE Xplore provides Web access to more than 3-million full-text documents from some of the world's most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. The content in IEEE Xplore comprises over 160 journals, over 1,200 conference proceedings, more than 3,800 technical standards, over 1,000 eBooks and over 300 educational courses. Approximately 25,000 new documents are added to IEEE Xplore each month.
- ACM Digital Libray : Association for Computing Machinery is the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society which delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. ACM provides the computing field's premier Digital Library and serves its members and the computing profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, and career resources.
- Proquest: It includes the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses; 20 million pages and three centuries of global, national, regional and specialty newspapers; more than 450,000 ebooks; rich aggregated collections of the world’s most important scholarly journals and periodicals; and unique vaults of digitized historical collections from great libraries and museums.